Another Ky diver surfaces....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey I'll dive with anybody............ once!! LOL

and chad, I'd even lower myself to feed you guys :wink:

We will have to look into such a nice offer. It will probably be next year before I can find my way up there though. To much going on already right now.

Chad

wait till may-june, we'll do a wreck tour!

JBD - Is Carnico that mud puddle you were telling me about last year? I'll have to pass till I get a dry suit.

10 weeks and counting to Bonaire!!!

That is the one Scott.

Have fun in Bonaire. Why wasn't I invited?

Chad

jbd once bubbled...
ck will be diving Lake Carnico anytime soon:)

I may go in the next week or so. See what the viz is. It might be 8 to 10 feet if the water gets cold enough.

KentuckyMermaidDivr--ck would be willing to take you as far north as Gilboa. Will you join us if we go next month?

JBD, I'll let ck take me to Gilboa, you two can dive while I sit in the car wrapped in blankets and a book and wait for ck to drive further north. :wink: I don't thaw until spring, ya know, for diving, that is! :eek:ut:

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
I will dive Carneco JBD. Will you have me some dumplins ready at your house when we get out?

Chad

KYMERMAID,

How far north do you want to go? Want to go dive with our Canadian friends?

Chad

I hear the climbing is good there, too, Chad. :eek:ut: So, maybe. Why do you ask? :angel:

canuckdiver once bubbled...
hey I'll dive with anybody............ once!! LOL

and chad, I'd even lower myself to feed you guys :wink:

what a sweetie! Some southern hospitality from a way up northerner ... isn't that sumpthin! Chad, we'd just have to take him some KY Cracker Barrel fixins' so he wouldn't be out too much trouble. Some nice cheese grits! How does that sound Canuckdiver? Hand delivered by myself and Chad, of course ... he'd be the messy friend. I think he likes cupcakes, too. Can you make those? :mean:

CK likes dumplins!! But I guess he likes cupcakes too!!:wink:
- A J

Back
Top Bottom