Another Ky diver surfaces....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
Big T,

We got hit pretty good. The roads are terrible and I don't think any school in the state is in today.

KYmermaid,

Do you want me to pick you up on my way north? I am sure you are ready to do some diving in this wonderful weather.

Chad

How far north are you willing to go, Chad??? :wink:

ck will be diving Lake Carnico anytime soon:)

I may go in the next week or so. See what the viz is. It might be 8 to 10 feet if the water gets cold enough.

KentuckyMermaidDivr--ck would be willing to take you as far north as Gilboa. Will you join us if we go next month?

Why would you want to go to lake Carnico anyway.. it sucks!! Go anywhere but there!! :bonk: :rolleyes: jbd is lying to you the viz is never abouve 2-3 inches!! just a word of caution
- A J

I will dive Carneco JBD. Will you have me some dumplins ready at your house when we get out?

Chad

KYMERMAID,

How far north do you want to go? Want to go dive with our Canadian friends?

Chad

I will dive Carneco JBD. Will you have me some dumplins ready at your house when we get out?

Chad

KYMERMAID,

How far north do you want to go? Want to go dive with our Canadian friends?

Chad

We know that's a lie....CK doesn't have many friends, and I highly doubt anyone from CANADA wnts to fraternize with the KY cracker-barrel lovin freaks.

Well I seem to be good enought to dive with you. :D

Chad

Well I seem to be good enought to dive with you. :D

Chad

You stated "dive" not friend...in diving you have no firends...you have life-lines....I've just never had to use one. Divers are nice people you only have to see once in a while, and hell...SCUBA is one of the best ways to off someone if they get on your nerves bad enough....CK you still sure you want to tdive with me........Friends are the ones who show up at your house unexpectedly...demand food, beer, and use of a clean shower.....They always leave behind a mess, and for some reason, the "friends" always end up with the most money won at the table on a good night of poker.....friends...who needs them...dive dive dive

So you will dive with me but you wouldn't feed me if I showed up at your door....good to know.

Chad

Monica, Sharon, and Chad!

You are always welcome to come this far north to go diving!
Actually, the ice isn't really thick enough for ice diving yet, but if we can sucker somebody into a ride out to one of the wrecks ......

:bonk:

I gots a drysuit! I is ready ta go! LOL

See Big T I have friends in the North.

canuckdiver,

You better be careful with those offers. You never know when you might get taken up on them.

I hope before too long the Kentucky Group can meet some of the other groups both North and South of us.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom