Another needing recs for dive operators in Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

check out "dive oahu"... good group to do you AOW.

diveoahu.com

Waikiki Dive Center is right in the middle of Waikiki, so it is in walking distance of most hotels. They provide transportation, and it's only a 10 min drive to the marina. I dove with them a few months ago, and I give them a thumbs up.

north shore if weather allows, surf and sea or Kaimana Divers. the dives there are shore dives shallow with some fantastic lava tube swim throughs. because the dive site (sharks cove) is protected there is plenty of sea life to be seen. both ops can also book boat dives at different spots on the island. but if your in honolulu, waikiki dive center is a great bunch to dive with they own two dive boats one in kewalo basin the other in hawaii kai so they can offer a more personal touch. Aarons dive shop? um you might want to google them and read what you find, good luck and enjoy your trip

it's only a 10 minute drive if your driving 95mph

given the rash of road improvements yeah ten minutes is not realistic. a smart driver can get from waikiki dive center shop and to kewalo basin in 15-20 minutes driving at the speed limit. mostly cause they avoid the early morning traffic. and because they own their own boat theres no omg were going to be late to the boat syndrone. they like to get there later do to traffic and making sure the dive site moorings are clear.

OCEAN LEGENDS in Honolulu and Captain Bruce on the west side are good people. I live and dive on Oahu and utilize their services regularly.

I would definitely suggest Island Divers, great folks, not a cattle boat operation. Always a lot of fun and a relaxed atmosphere.

Back
Top Bottom