Another new Galapagos Video!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome ! I like your music choice. That little Lumix ZS3 took some very nice topside video. You got pretty close to the tail on that one whaleshark. I was afraid I'd get wacked by the tail, so I steered clear. Nice footage on the seahorse.

Thanks, Ron. It doesn't do the experience justice, but I tried!

I went on a whole trip to the Galapagos to see whale sharks and only saw one from the surface. Your music choice is great. I may use that for my underwater vids.

I went on a whole trip to the Galapagos to see whale sharks and only saw one from the surface. Your music choice is great. I may use that for my underwater vids.

thanks! glad you enjoyed it. did you make it to darwin? what month?

I was there June of 2003. It was supposed to be peak whale shark season. A lot of the other boats saw them,but not us. The last day up at Darwin we saw one in the water right after we got back on the boat from a dive.

Wow great video lemon.
Those were some pretty big Whale Sharks, how big would you estimate they were?
Very well put together, makes me very jealous.

thanks! the larger ones were likely 15+meters i'd say. they were huge.

Back
Top Bottom