Another new member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveborg

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, and let me introduce myself. I've been a regular member of the D2D message board and after a web search for info on a dive op on GCM, I came across this board. Wow, this message board has so much more depth and control over the messages.

I have been diving since August 2000 and am almost AOW. I still have to do the Navigation dives. I live in Oregon and most of my diving has been in Washington state, but I have also been diving in the Caribbean (Cayman Brac was great), Hawaii, and British Columbia. I think that BC had the most over all interesting diving.

I also like UW photography. I started with a Canon A20 and housing, which I have since outgrown, and just recently bought an Olympus 5050. I guess that makes me a cult member. :wink: I have some of my photos in galleries on my web site. www.brobertson.org

I'm looking forward to lots of interesting, informative, and entertaining reading here.

Cheers,
Bruce

to the Scuba Board!
I'm sure you will enjoy it here as I have. looking forward to reading some of your posts.
ToolBox thats it I'm getting Netzero He He
Mike

TCooperWFI:
to SB!
Great folks, great info.

I have one question, was resistance futile?

Resistance to scuba IS futile, once you dive, you have been assimilated

And welcome to SB. :wavey: Put us in your Favorites and check in often.

don

diveborg:
Hi, and let me introduce myself. I've been a regular member of the D2D message board and after a web search for info on a dive op on GCM, I came across this board. Wow, this message board has so much more depth and control over the messages.

I have been diving since August 2000 and am almost AOW. I still have to do the Navigation dives. I live in Oregon and most of my diving has been in Washington state, but I have also been diving in the Caribbean (Cayman Brac was great), Hawaii, and British Columbia. I think that BC had the most over all interesting diving.

I also like UW photography. I started with a Canon A20 and housing, which I have since outgrown, and just recently bought an Olympus 5050. I guess that makes me a cult member. :wink: I have some of my photos in galleries on my web site. www.brobertson.org

I'm looking forward to lots of interesting, informative, and entertaining reading here.

Cheers,
Bruce

WElcome !!

What is D2D ?

Glad to have you here!

Back
Top Bottom