anxiety with mask clearing and oral bc inflation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For those of you who are not comfortable with water or salt water going up your nose I recommend you try this product.

www.sinusrinse.com
www.neilmed.com
www.nasalrinse.com

I have horrible allergies and my sinus gets congested, so my sinus doctor suggested I use this product to rinse my sinuses out often. I was very scared at first of the thought of squeezing a full bottle of water up my nostrils, but after building up the nerves to do it the first time I realized it is nothing to it at all. Now I can fill my sinus completely with water and it do not bother me at all. I learned you will not drown when water goes into your sinus, you drown when water gets into your lungs. Trust me after doing this sinus rinse, the little bit of salt water which gets into your nose from swimming or scuba diving is nothing, you will instinctly just blow it out your nose and keep going. Water in my nose used to freak me out also, but not anymore after I purchased the above product. Also what is cool about it, is you can make the water as salty as you wish, so you can make it sting as much as you want so you can get used to the salt water in the nose stinging feeling.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom