Any 3 or 4 night livaboards ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tuckster

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'd like to try a liveaboard for a long weekend before investing in a weeklong trip. Any suggestions ?? I know Blackbeards has weekend (4 nights) out of Ft Lauderdale which is perfect but I'm afraid my wife demands a little nicer accommadations.

This is by no means vacation diving but it will give you a big taste in just 2 nights.

http://www.gulf-diving.com/

The gulf can be quite unpredictable so the best bet is july or august. This trip is probably not a good idea for new divers.

Sorry, I should have read all of your short post before responding. I suspect that your wife is not going to like it

Try Gulfstream Eagle out of West Palm Beach or Easy Goin' out of Fort Lauderdale. Both are better than Blackbeard's and have private rooms (although still shared heads and showers). In full summer, both tend to do week-long trips, but in the spring and fall they do long weekends to the Bahamas.

Try the Easy Goin'. Paradise Charters in Ft. Lauderdale. Chuck and Peg are a great operation. Only take 6. Nice accomodations. Great food. Good diving in Bimini.

Back
Top Bottom