Any chicks out there wearing the Pinnacle Evolution 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaDiva

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am finding a ton of male reviews, but no female. I need to know if it's comfortable on someone who is curvy as opposed to the sausage shaped guys that have posted the other opinions. Haha!

I like mine. It fits the curves with no problems. It's pretty heavy duty and stiff. That can be good or bad, depending on your point of view.

Shirley

I am finding a ton of male reviews, but no female. I need to know if it's comfortable on someone who is curvy as opposed to the sausage shaped guys that have posted the other opinions. Haha!

You should post a pic so we can see how curvy you are, only then, we could answer correctly hehe.

Valéry;5556064:
You should post a pic so we can see how curvy you are, only then, we could answer correctly hehe.

Sod off

Valéry;5556064:

I can vouch for her, she is curvy.

Have you looked at a DUI? You should talk with Mike or John, I am sure John has sold a few dry suits to women with your body type.

I know my pinnacle evo 2 is marked as unisex but they list female sizes on their site so there should be a measurement table for women's sizes.

Give Pinnacle a call and ask them, they have great customer service and should be able to get you sizing info.

get off your horse zorro, it was just a joke.

I own one and I'm very happy with it, it's very comfi and extremly light. I guess that in water you'll get squised like in every dry suit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom