Any Cyclists east Honolulu area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
It was an 8 night fishing trip catherine...
I see you didn't get eaten by a bear--that's a good thing.

Did you catch anything? Fish I mean?

He was evacuated.

by a plane.

catherine96821:
I saw a movie about that sort of thing...

look...I ditched the kids.
Wasn't it called "Deliverance?" Oh wait, they weren't fishing.

We fly in to a lake in the far north and there are LOTS of fish. We are catch and release guys so they all go back but we catch literally hundreds of fish. When we get bored we have "ugly lure hour" where we use the lure most likely not to catch fish and bet on who can catch the least.

No banjos allowed...

There are no roads, you have to fly in. We do get bears on our island from time to time though. We have a rifle but have never had to kill one, just shoot over their heads. They like to chew the tires on the ATV...

So..it is all men though, right?

What do you guys do at night, drink? tell ghost stories?

Well, we get up at 6;30 or 7:00 and then fish until about 7 or 8 PM. Then we come in and make dinner have some drinks and laughs and go to bed at about midnight. One guy lives most of the time in Palm Desert, one in Victoria and the other in Kelowna. We have some catching up to do. They are mostly hockey guys.

sounds fun.

making me sleepy...

all tuckered out from my activities.

good night kiddies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom