Any -excellent- NAUI Advanced OW instructors in South Florida?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReneeC, also on this board is in your neck of the woods. While I've never taken classes from here, we've dived together, and I was favorably impressed.

ReneeC will take good care of you plus she won't laugh at anything you do in the water, no matter how funny it is. It's going to all be off the beach though.

Thanks all!

I know I got some great leads from you guys.

I know it really isn't -that- far, and it probably has some of the best diving resources, but I think I'm gonna try to avoid driving to Miami (or the Keys) for classes due to the traffic (ok, ok, that and my 11.5 MPG truck).

Off the beach sounds like some training I probably need - I don't have a boat yet, and there are plenty of places I'm considering exploring. Instructors who don't inhale copius amounts of water while laughing at me are always a plus in my book. :lol:

I promise to get a few more dives in to hone my skills and finish rigging for a comfortable equipment set-up before I contact instructors.

Hope y'all had a Merry Christmas!

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom