• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Any experience with Trshbg?

Discussion in 'Ocean Conservation' started by tmrqs, Apr 20, 2021.

1. DBPacific

DBPacific ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    My sister and I went through a strong Nerf battle phase and every now and then I find the old mesh Nerf bullet bags. I've commandeered them for small trash since most of what I find is small or foldable, and they have a drawstring so I can tighten them around one of my wrists and hold in my hand so the bag doesn't get caught and won't fall if I'm trying to put something in it.

If I do more shore diving or consistently find bigger trash I might look to buy an actual bag. All my mesh bags are the size of the bullet bags or a giant ones that fit my dive find and would be too unwieldy underwater

2. tmrqs

tmrqs ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 25 - 49
    Received them today, great first impression!
    Will post some pics later on, and the real test will be once in the water, 2 weeks from now.

3. chillyinCanada

chillyinCanada ScubaBoard Supporter Staff Member ScubaBoard Supporter

So fast!

4. chillyinCanada

chillyinCanada ScubaBoard Supporter Staff Member ScubaBoard Supporter

You could make yourself something like the speared lionfish catcher tubes, only smaller of course.

5. Rick Brant

Rick Brant Contributor

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    Just wondering if you would feel safe putting fish hooks into the bag. I collect a lot of rusty hooks and that is always the hardest thing to pack up safely. If the TRSHBG is solid material on the side that faces inward it might be good for hooks. My normal collection "bag" is shown below. It has a bunch of drain holes punched in it and can hold a ton of stuff. It's only good for debris-specific dives though obviously. I want something I can bring on every dive and still have decent capacity.
    land-signature-peanut-butter-filled-pretzel-nuggets-kirkland-signature-55-ounce-955249_1200x1200.jpg

chillyinCanada and kelemvor like this.
  6. WeRtheOcean

WeRtheOcean Contributor

# of Dives: None - Not Certified
    Are many of them in resalable condition?