Any general tips for first time liveaboard trip?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

order from aliexpress, I ordered two pairs, dirt cheap and work great!

Hi all, we had a great trip last week! I bought the socks but didn't use them, did use the eardrops proactively and luckily no issues with my ears, so was able to do all the dives. Other than that the hoodie, change into dry swimsuits after each dive and so many other tips were really useful! At the moment I don't think I have anything to add, but if I think of something I will post it here too. The only problem I have now is indeed that we're already thinking of which liveaboard should be next :-D

Hi all, we had a great trip last week! I bought the socks but didn't use them, did use the eardrops proactively and luckily no issues with my ears, so was able to do all the dives. Other than that the hoodie, change into dry swimsuits after each dive and so many other tips were really useful! At the moment I don't think I have anything to add, but if I think of something I will post it here too. The only problem I have now is indeed that we're already thinking of which liveaboard should be next :-D
Did you have Bungee Jo as your DM?

Also, @Brodydog is asking on a thread about the conditions in TCI after the hurricane season. How were the conditions?

With respect to the conditions, I find it hard to tell as we haven't been in the area before and also because of strong winds we were not able to make it to French Cay. We therefore did most dives at West Caicos and we liked it. The captain also said that French Cay really suffered from the hurricanes and that those who had been there before would surely have been disappointed, as the sites there clearly hadn't fully recovered yet.

Slippery slope! What did I tell ya :D

Glad to hear all was well and you had a good time! So...yes, what’s next?!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom