Any good OW dives in Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're right. If the current is wrong, it would not be enjoyable to fight the current. Diving our tanks, the missus is always down longer than me. The faster the current, the more likely she is to stop DEAD to take a pic of something and then I am fighting the current to stay above her. You think she would look up at me once or twice right? Nope. Pic of a blennie has all her attention.....o_O

Heck, at least your wife hasn't come over top of you while you were hovering and checking something out only to push you bare-chested into a load of fire-coral that lights you up like Candlestick Park so she could get a pic of what you found! That was years ago though.

Umm... We had a little "discussion" about that "incident" upon surfacing and, luckily, I haven't experienced a similar "incident" since. I do still enjoy reminding her of it from time to time though! ; )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom