Any housing for stylus 800?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

schudini

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have looked every where and can't seem to find any housing to fit my camera.

I bought my camera new (2 years ago, when it just came out) and asked olympus if a housing was going to be made that would fit the 800 (then the top of the line stylus model). They said it was in the works, but I never saw a finished product show up on their web site.

So I am asking here. If anyone knows a place to get a housing to fit this camera, please post a reply.

Thanks.

The only housing manufacturer for your camera that appears on the uw housing search site digideep.com is the Ikelite #6138.8; but it appears to be discontinued. You might find one on eBay unless one of the uw photo shops still has one in stock. Good luck!

Wow, thanks for the quick reply. I will have to start saving for one now

I think it's the 6138.6 (MJU600) that's disc't'd. There are plenty of 6138.8 out there. Just punch the number in on Google. You'll get plenty of hits, in stock at about $269

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom