For Sale Any interest in non splined G250 jam nuts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in for 5 of the current design, but if we can make the small change required to fit the S600 series I would be in for a dozen.

I'm in for 6 if they can fit the S600 and S555 series. Sorry, I don't have the bandwidth to dig around schematics at the moment.

I'm in for 6 if they can fit the S600 and S555 series. Sorry, I don't have the bandwidth to dig around schematics at the moment.

In the original thread I showed how it can be made it fit. As they eventually collapsed the part. It just needs a small recess made so you can fit inside the washer on the S600 series.

you know, it just dawned on me that if you reverse the words in jam nut you get "nut jam". just saying.

In the original thread I showed how it can be made it fit. As they eventually collapsed the part. It just needs a small recess made so you can fit inside the washer on the S600 series.
unfortunately, i gave up all my machining equipment after the last reincarnation.

Back
Top Bottom