Any news about Kho Phi Phi nowadays ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shiri

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I would like to stay in Koh Phi Phi after a liveaboard in the Andaman Islands and I don't know how are things over there after the Tzunami.
I'll be happy to get some replies from recent visitors.
Thanks in advance.

What news is there? Its getting to be as touristy and busy as ever. There are still some ongoing repair and volunteer work going but its like things before the tsunami?

The diving there is still good tho... Koh Bida Nok, Koh Bida Nai were pretty nice when we were there.

Well it's not like before the tsunami, as more than half of the buildings are gone, but it is a beautiful spot. Certainly nothing to worry about, plenty of fun to be had..

You're doing a liveaboard in the ANDAMAN islands? really? Who is running that?

I was staying at this little hut for over 2 weeks and it was wiped out after the Tsunami.

I love to snorkel on Monkey Beach. I will also be going back there after my liveaboard..around the first week of march.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom