Any OFWF Members attending July 30th Rolling Stones Concert?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

taz22

Contributor
Reaction score
Just wondering if any other OFWF members plan on attending the July 30th Rolling Stones Concert in Toronto.

I'm a big Stones fan and can't wait to see them again. I glad they have decided to cross the Atlantic to do this one show as I was starting to suffer from withdrawl!

Rumour has it U2 may show but security doesn't want them. The site will be a no fly zone 48 hours before. Not even the Stones will be able to come in by chopper. No chairs, umbrellas, or anything that can be used as a weapon will be allowed in. You will either donate the stuff to charity in a bin or take it back to your car. 590,000 people in one place has the security folk real nervous.

Should be an awesome concert!

I also hear that blankets aren't allowed. The fear is that people will use them to bounce people on. I think they are going to review that.
And bottled water is allowed but will be opened by security. Reason behind that is a thrown full water bottle could injure a musician if thrown on stage.

Have fun!

Diverlady

4 of us are going too
staying at the comfort on norfinch

SneakyB'tard once bubbled...
4 of us are going too
staying at the comfort on norfinch

Heck if things get as wild as they are suppose to be we will all be camping in the park. WooHoo. Keep an eye out for me. :wink: It's like saying, "Your from Canada? Do you know blah blah from WaWa?" Ya right. Rock on.

If I could figure out how to get a ticket. It's a little tricky up here...

(The A&P is sold out of thier tickets)
Suggestions?

Cool,
We will be the drunk ones drinking "water" singing loudly. maybe wearing Canada oriented shirts.....we should stick out.

SneakyB'tard once bubbled...
Cool,
We will be the drunk ones drinking "water" singing loudly. maybe wearing Canada oriented shirts.....we should stick out.

the brunette sitting on Ontario Divers shoulders topless. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom