Any oly 765 user out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clkong:
can anyone explain what is a white /gray slate?

thank u

Here is what I have and know. A White slate is something I use to write on so I can commutate to other divers under water. Mine I think is a 3 ½ by 5 inches. Not that big. Now a Gray slate is a something you can pick up at a camera shop so you can calibrate you white balance on your camera. A few problems that I have seen with a gray slate is that I have not seen one that will go underwater and the second is I like the results of calibrating my WB on my camera with a white slate. Hope this helps.

Mark

My first dive was in my own reef tank.

c905cc59.jpg

underwatercamera010.jpg

underwatercamera006.jpg

Just thought I would share.
Randy

Very Nice stoneies you have there. I have a few in my tank, but right now I am fighting hair algae, thinking about getting a sea hare to take care of it. That’s a good way to practice.

HMM hair alge bummer. Do you use ro water? How about a phosphate remover like rowspho. i use both abd have never had any hair alge problems. i also use an oversized skimmer.
Randy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom