Any recommendations for Cancun Dive shops?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi all. We dove with Scuba Cancun, and they were fine in Cancun. When they took us to Coz, we were with another shop, old, lousy equipment for the wife, small, I mean small boat, rushed us in and out, but man is it beautiful there, as soon as we got on the reefs, al the bad faded away.

Just returned from Cancun did 4 tanks with M.A.D. I must say they are first class. Provided ground transportation to and from resort. The boat crew was outstanding. Very helpful and friendly. Small fast boat with plenty of room to move around and store equipment. If I ever return to Cancun I will definitely dive with M.A.D again.

Mayan Aqua Dive offers Cancun Diving, Snorkeling, Cavern Diving, Cozumel Dives&PADI Courses

Thanks for the recommendation!

Scott

Just returned from Cancun did 4 tanks with M.A.D. I must say they are first class. Provided ground transportation to and from resort. The boat crew was outstanding. Very helpful and friendly. Small fast boat with plenty of room to move around and store equipment. If I ever return to Cancun I will definitely dive with M.A.D again.

Mayan Aqua Dive offers Cancun Diving, Snorkeling, Cavern Diving, Cozumel Dives&PADI Courses

Thanks for the recommendation!

Scott

I had no doubt you would have a great time with Ben at M.A.D. Roatan was a great destination but we were bragging about M.A.D to everyone there.

Back
Top Bottom