Any women up for a Girls Dive Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erparamedic

Vampire Girl......er Dork
Reaction score
Hey there, Ladies...
I was thinking yesterday... wouldn't it be fun to have a Girls Dive Weekend? I'm thinking next summer, maybe mid July-ish. Gilboa has an apartment, cottage, and campsites... and the cottage and apartment would be quite reasonable price wise, if the "inhabitants" would split the cost. Of course, regular camping is a blast too. And... it's a dive, dive, dive weekend!

I am just posting this thread to see how much interest there is in this. If there is sufficient interest, I will certainly start thinking about "cementing" a weekend and will volunteer to "head-up" the planning.

Oh... I should probably mention, if we do a dive weekend it could hold the 1st Women's Only ScubUNO Championship. :D

Hmmm.. sounds like fun. But then there is INVASION II in July 13-15 in the Keys. How about a chick dive one day?

That's certainly a possibility. For me, Gilboa would be a weekend trip, due to drive distance. I just threw out mid July as an idea... so I'd like to hear what would work best for all the ladies, then a date would be set, providing that the interest is there.

I'm all for a GLWC chick weekend sometime! Next summer is a ways off, but I can say that as of right now, just about any time should work :D.
Especially since I can't see myself actually getting down to Keys for a day there...

I was pretty sure we could count you in! :wink: LOL If there's enough interest, I'm looking to cement a date by Feb or March... a ways off... but far enough in advance that everyone can "plan" for it.

Am I *that* predictable? :)

Makes sense to get a date worked out by late winter so people can make plans. Also not too sure how fast the apartment/cottage gets booked ahead of time during peak season.

Jep...I'm with you, bro. It's not nice of the ladies to be leaving us guys, their better halves, out of the proceedings. I say we crash it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom