Any women up for a Girls Dive Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And we'll bribe you guys with shoe shopping. I know it works on Becky...

Reggae Joe:
And we'll bribe you guys with shoe shopping. I know it works on Becky...

Diving vs. shoe shopping....

That's a tough one....

Diving. Yup. Final Answer.

But...but...

I might be able to make it as well. I for one hope Jep shows up, he's outnumbered and it's remote enough that no one can hear him scream. I'll bring the bunny ears and the camera, who's bringing the rope and the Tammy Faye make-up? :D Naturally the photos will be posted for all to see :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

I like how you think Ber....

I was thinking that guys are welcome to come - if they dive in high heels and curley wigs.

I'd be up for this, how about next weekend? :wink: I think it's going to be hard to keep the guys away and keep the date a secret, but it's worth a shot. Heck, I don't care if the guys show up frankly. I'd love someone to carry my gear! Keep us posted...

You do realize that Jep and I can take all you girls on and win, right? :)

Reggae Joe:
You do realize that Jep and I can take all you girls on and win, right? :)

You did read this thread right? Don't be so sure you can win. :D Ladies I'll bring the spurs too just in case one of them gets a little out of line :11:
Ber :lilbunny:

Oh I might really like doing something like this!!!
Count me in.

And I'll raid all the old makeup (I don't use it anyway) just in case Jepuskar shows up!!!

And quit trying the chocolate and shoes thing. We'll buy our own chocolate (ice cream too) and I've already got plenty of shoes......:sly:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom