Anybody wants to dive this Saturday morning (05/20) with me???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I miss diving!!!
Any place in SoCal is cool with me.
Thanks
Andy
626-384-6880

Hmm...Santa Barbara is a "little" too far North for me. If no one else is available, I'll probably do this.

Thanks Zak
aenokea:
Sent you a PM... sbdiving.com is diving in Santa Barbara/ Goleta this Saturday.

I wouldn't mind hitting a Laguna Beach dive site with you. I don't know if Laguna Beach is too far south for you. If not, send me a pm.

I'm up for a dive or two Saturday morning, and Goleta's a bit far north for me too.

Laguna works for me, but so does Marineland, or Leo. Let me know, I finally bought a tank and am looking forward to getting it wet.

Oh come on guys! I am going to the Goleta Dive/Picnic. I drove to La Jolla Shores last weekend from Ventura. Explore alittle, see more, get out away from home, it is fun:D

Rick

Okie...Laguna is the place then :)
How about meeting at Diver Cove at 8:00am on Saturday?
Let me know.
Thanks
Andy

Rick,
That was a 4+ hours drive you did last week huh? I can only drive that long if I'm heading for Las Vegas!
Hehehe...I would drive up there if the gas is not too expensive!!!

Rickster:
Oh come on guys! I am going to the Goleta Dive/Picnic. I drove to La Jolla Shores last weekend from Ventura. Explore alittle, see more, get out away from home, it is fun:D

Rick

I'm sorry, but there's no way i can head down to La Jolla; 4-5 hours of driving turns this into an all day event, rather than a great morning. If I had a whole day to devote to diving this weekend I'd've gotten myself on the Peace on Sunday (or at least tried).

I don't know what the answer is though, I'm open to anywhere within an hour or so of L.A. Also, I know that there've been a few times where people backed out of diving due to swell models and forecasts and such. Then, when the rest of us arrived we were greeted with ankle slappers.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is...I just don't know. I'm certainly willing to meet up and check conditions for ourselves, I've only been dissapointed once doing that.

Maybe some more experienced local divers have a location suggestion?:huh:

Thanks,

Adam

Cool,
We'll meet there (at 8:00) and if it looks too bad, we can always try some other place around there.
Andy

neophyte:
I'm sorry, but there's no way i can head down to La Jolla; 4-5 hours of driving turns this into an all day event, rather than a great morning. If I had a whole day to devote to diving this weekend I'd've gotten myself on the Peace on Sunday (or at least tried).

I don't know what the answer is though, I'm open to anywhere within an hour or so of L.A. Also, I know that there've been a few times where people backed out of diving due to swell models and forecasts and such. Then, when the rest of us arrived we were greeted with ankle slappers.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is...I just don't know. I'm certainly willing to meet up and check conditions for ourselves, I've only been dissapointed once doing that.

Maybe some more experienced local divers have a location suggestion?:huh:

Thanks,

Adam

Back
Top Bottom