Anyone been to Layang Layang lately?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ringo:
Horror of all horrors - we received an email this week and the trip has been cancelled. Only us 4 people booked on it. They need min 10 people for the trip to go. We have already booked our flights and accommodation en route. Not a happy puppy now!

What a shame Chantal! What will you do instead?

frogfish:
I visited L2 in May right after a typhoon passed in the South China sea, so viz. was so so. But plenty of hammerheads, devil rays and a couple of mantas. No guano around the resort area.
Resort is quite ok except that the walls separating the rooms are paper thin, so do ensure that your neighbours are quiet (and not like mine who were leaving their room without turning tv off :( ).

I've also been looking at going. How calm were the waters? I have heard they can be very rough at certain dive sites. Also what were the water temps like?...thanks for any info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom