Anyone dive the last day or so? Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thinking of heading down tomorrow, and wondering what the real conditions were.

Any reports?

Guy
:)

Come to Lobos on Monday. I have a group of four meeting there at about 10 AM.

I have to work on Monday, but thanks for the invite!

The Mrs and I are thinking of driving down tomorrow after rush hour, doing a dive or two in the afternoon. Then driving back. (Hotel rooms are running about $220.00 a night because of some strange golf game in pebble beach.)

That is a lot of driving and I was wondering if anyone had been out in the last day or two.

Guy
:)

Look out for the traffic. With the U.S. Open in full swing right now, it is horrendous. Wednesday it took me a full hour extra to get to Monterey. I crawled at a max of 5 mph all the way from Watsonville to Imjin Pkwy. For now, I'm holed up in Monterey, sleeping on the floor in my sleeping bag. I'm afraid to try and drive back up to Saratoga until after the golfers all go back to whence they came!

My buddy just called down and said vis was worthless above 40', swell okay but wind pretty high. I decided not to bother with the drive today.

Look out for the traffic. With the U.S. Open in full swing right now, it is horrendous. Wednesday it took me a full hour extra to get to Monterey. I crawled at a max of 5 mph all the way from Watsonville to Imjin Pkwy. For now, I'm holed up in Monterey, sleeping on the floor in my sleeping bag. I'm afraid to try and drive back up to Saratoga until after the golfers all go back to whence they came!

What time of day was that? Anybody got a handle on how early
you have to be to beat the golfers?

Anybody got a handle on how early you have to be to beat the golfers?

If you're willing to pay the greens fees, you can beat them whenever you catch 'em. :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom