Anyone diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be there this Sunday for my first cold water dive. Just look for the diver with the lost in the woods look in his face, tons of weight on his weight belt, waddling like a duck, and being followed by a befuddled DM. :D

.SAT...E WINDS 5 TO 15 KT...BECOMING NW DURING THE AFTERNOON. WIND WAVES 1 TO 3 FT. W SWELL 3 TO 6 FT. SLIGHT CHANCE OF RAIN. .SUN...E TO SE WINDS 5 TO 15 KT...BECOMING SW DURING THE AFTERNOON. WIND WAVES 1 TO 3 FT. W SWELL 3 TO 6 FT. SLIGHT CHANCE OF RAIN.

Looks like it's a go for this weekend. Who else is in? I'm thinking we could meet at El Torito and drive over to Coral Street to check out conditions, if OK, we dive, otherwise we could do the Metridium field or Lovers.

dannobee:
.SAT...E WINDS 5 TO 15 KT...BECOMING NW DURING THE AFTERNOON. WIND WAVES 1 TO 3 FT. W SWELL 3 TO 6 FT. SLIGHT CHANCE OF RAIN. .SUN...E TO SE WINDS 5 TO 15 KT...BECOMING SW DURING THE AFTERNOON. WIND WAVES 1 TO 3 FT. W SWELL 3 TO 6 FT. SLIGHT CHANCE OF RAIN.

Looks like it's a go for this weekend. Who else is in? I'm thinking we could meet at El Torito and drive over to Coral Street to check out conditions, if OK, we dive, otherwise we could do the Metridium field or Lovers.
i am without any of my dive buddies this weekend, and would be very interested, i will drive down early sat morning and stay through sunday, let me know if your interested. 916-396-1469 cell

Where and when is tha Bamboo reef fun dive?
I checked out breakwater today and looks way better than "garage sale" Sunday!

I'll be at the Breakwater for some DIR practice :)

Midwest will you be there Sat and Sunday? If you're at the Breakwater SAturday come findme and say Hi... no that many Pinoy divers.. Just look for the ugly set of doubles... (You'll notice them.. they're that ugly)

Looks like a group of us might be going up to Gerstle or Stillwater on Sunday for some North Coast diving. There are four of us so far.
Although it sounds like most of you will be in Monterey, the invitation's still open.

ZKY

I'll be in Monterey on Sunday, exact location TBD.

Anybody interested in a Sat. nite dive?

nkw5:
I'll be in Monterey on Sunday, exact location TBD.

Anybody interested in a Sat. nite dive?

hmmm I wonder how much trouble I'ld get into coming home that late.... hmmmm :D

Ben_ca:
hmmm I wonder how much trouble I'ld get into coming home that late.... hmmmm :D

Don't want to be the cause of any trouble at home, but if you can swing it without trouble, you know how to find me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom