Anyone diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lobos on Sunday with doubles and scooters. Should be fun. :D

I thinking about going on the Bamboo Reef Fun dive on Sunday but that is only if it does not rain.

I don't have any dives set up this weekend but could be talked into it if anyone's up for a shore dive. I just got back from Cozumel and have forgotten what diving is like on the colder side.

Chris

Ill be in Seattle this weekend..but if anyone wants to hook up next weekend I would be game?
I thought the swell was supposed to be rather large this week..?
Have fun..post a report if anyone goes..?
Hey MKF-Great kelp photo in your gallery! I think I dove monastery that day..epic!

Thanks,
Drew

I was thinking about going on the Bamboo Reef Fun Dive, if I can find transport from SF to Monterey, while a rental car is possible, I figure someone else might be able to squeeze me in.

Monkey Knife-fight:
I don't have any dives set up this weekend but could be talked into it if anyone's up for a shore dive. I just got back from Cozumel and have forgotten what diving is like on the colder side.

Chris
chris, ill be down there all weekend if you like to hook up with us!!

i just checked conditions and called a friend down there (monterey) and it is looking good this weekend with a small chance of rain. rain oh no might get FRESH water on my wetsuit!! ha ha

OK, let's meet up somewhere for shore diving. I wanted to dive Coral Street for one dive, but am pretty much open to anything else. Either day is fine, whatever works best for everyone.

James, if you don't mind riding bart to the Dublin/Pleasanton station, I can pick you up and ride with you down there.

Back
Top Bottom