Anyone going to coz. this week, need favor.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

don Francisco

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi-

Is anyone going to Cozumel this week that can carry down a small packet for me? I'm talking about less than 1/2 a pound, but I really need it there by 12/22.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Francis

Hi-

Is anyone going to Cozumel this week that can carry down a small packet for me? I'm talking about less than 1/2 a pound, but I really need it there by 12/22.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Francis

What's in the packet??

Chanukah candles, they're hard to find in Coz.

I might be able to help you out.

1. Where in Cozumel do they need to be delivered? I am going on a cruise ship, and am due to arrive in Cozumel on the morning of the 22nd-to dive with Aldora. I could leave them at Aldorda.
2. Where in NY Metro area do you live/work, in order for you to drop them off or ship them? Or I guess I could do a good deed and just buy a box for that person; I am a member of the tribe.:D

Let me know.

Although I am not part of the tribe I think bdklein is to be commended for not only offering to take the candles down but to pick some up. Pay it forward and wait for the good karma to come around.

Although I am not part of the tribe I think bdklein is to be commended for not only offering to take the candles down but to pick some up. Pay it forward and wait for the good karma to come around.

You know, this is what it is all about. :)... So often it is the small acts of kindness from the heart that make things all better.

Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas/Feliz Navidad, Happy Kwanzaa, or just Happy Holidays. Sue

Back
Top Bottom