Anyone going to DUI days at CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bladesmith

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I was thing about going to CSSP on Saturday and trying out a few dry suits. Any one else going?

I am. Just bought a ticket online for Saturday, but starting to wonder if the "tubes" done 'et my order as I haven't gotten any email confirmation or seen it show on my charge card yet. No big deal as it's just $8 advance vs. $13 at the door.

I'll be there at least Saturday - will decide then if it's worth coming back Sunday. I've got zero drysuit experience and will also be coming in solo...

(Edit: I have been diving somewhat recently - last trip was Flower Gardens over Labor Day weekend - just a noob to diving dry is all.)

...to knock off the dust off of my suit. Last time I had it wet was DOG Days in Austin and then the flood madness screwed up Travis.

A lot of locals have been to this event over the years here...also it does not appear that this time around many partc. shops pushed it as much-JMO...least not here on the board. I know SI Scuba is not partc. this year....don't know of the other LDS though. It is a fun and informative day for the first-timer...have fun and enjoy the outing!!

I will be going to the DUI event since I do not have to work a class Saturday, but I have been very surprised at the lack of local publicity.

Unfortunately, I just heard about it from this thread.

I'd have been there, but alas I have to go earn some money tomorrow.

Well, there's always next year...

Im heading to CSSP in the morning with a buddy. Plan on camping out there also. Looks like a nice weekend of diving and camping. Hope to meet some of you that are going. Richard

If one doesn't want to participate in the demo and just wants to show up and dive, is it still just the rediculous fee of $20.00 or do you have to pay entry + demo fee?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom