Anyone happen to catch Nancy Grace?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was dumbfounded when I saw that interview with Nancy Grace. And who the hell was that dumba$# instructor. You can't get bent from 50 feet of water. What scuba class did you take? You can get an AGE in 5 feet of water you morons. Oxygen. Last time I checked, 100% O2 underwater is toxic. That's why we breathe air underwater...or we breathe nitrox which allows us to modify the percent of nitrogen so that we don't absorb so much nitrogen when diving.

And what's with the "all they had to do was press that buoyancy thingy button and shoot straight up to the surface." Remind me never to go diving with either of those imbeciles. The instructor was an expert witness. Hmm. An expert of what. That instructor kept saying "see, just push the button right here, see right here...that's all they had to do."

These people sure gave the sport a bad rap. If I was a prospective student, after watching these dumbbells, I would think twice about scuba diving.

According to your profile you're a divemaster. I would suggest you either take some classes over again or never, ever actually work as a divemaster.

All people have to do is NOT go on her show. Same as Jerry Springer. I never understood that mentality. What compels people to air their dirty laundry in public. As for E. Smart, she could have been told the interview would be about the bill she was trying to get passed, and then this thing that professes to be a journalist ambushes her trying to get juicy gossip.

Anyway, I think there are very few people that can match me on either the duration or intensity of my hatred for Nancy Grace. I do appreciate the effort, though.

I don't know about that! Wait! O.K. I'll concede. However, it is only because she isn't worth the time and effort of energy expended to even think much of her. I'd rather expend my energy, exalting to the heavens, those who I believe in!:wink:

My opinion is that she is popular because the average American is mutton! Sheep! Don't have a single thought that they derived on their own. Furthermore, the internet has only created and environment where mistruths that most folks accept as gospel are disseminated via email and taken as such. Forget the fact that one could discern the validity of such with an internet search and 2 minutes of effort!:confused:

Furthermore, most Americans thrive on the kind of salacious thought process that she embodies merely because they have a need to feel superior themselves!

They just had a rerun of the episode in question (yeah I know, why am I watching it...). Anyway, I noticed another amusing thing: Nancy Grace asked one of those experts if it was a "certified dive trip" :shakehead:

glad to see I am not alone in my opinion of NG. Waste of water and air.

Don't forget space!:D

She is not as bad as Dr Phil, IMO. I really don't like him.

She is not as bad as Dr Phil, IMO. I really don't like him.

He, himself, doesn't annoy me as much as NG does. He doesn't inspire hatred in me the way NG does. However, what I do find really annoying is how folks tend to glom onto his every word as if it is gospel and then tend to not analyze themselves in situations. Or even whether his opinion on things is correct.

Nancy is just a "sad" person

I would use the term pity rather than hate!

I heard she just called an octo a spider.

Back
Top Bottom