Anyone have a Camera they are willing to lend or rent?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GA Under Water

Divemaster
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I am headed to Belize Sunday, would like to take some shots since I will have about 14 dives scheduled. Can't afford a Cam and Enclosure so looking for one.

I am headed to Belize Sunday, would like to take some shots since I will have about 14 dives scheduled. Can't afford a Cam and Enclosure so looking for one.

Depending on where you're headed, I have a single digital stills camera for rental. I had two until a couple of days ago, but one was flooded on a dive (& therefore destroyed). Which explains why you haven't been swamped with offers of free rentals! Actually, I had three but decided I only needed two, so sold one last weekend. That was the trigger for one to flood!

How come you're doing 14 dives? Your profile says you're not certified.

Peter

That is the fun part about Internet access. No one has to divulge their true identity. :) Look at the whole Profile. :) I am set up with Ecodivers will be at Sunset Condos so I'll be chewing some of the same dirt.

I am also heading to Belize on sunday! I will post a trip report when I return. I dont think I can squeeze in 14 dives though. Does anybody have any suggestions for a dive charter that can handle a mix of snorkelers and divers to lighthouse reef? We have 7 total in our group with only 2 divers. We would like to do an excursion on Thursday or Friday of next week to Lighthouse. Would this even be fun for the snorkelers??

That is the fun part about Internet access. No one has to divulge their true identity

Just looked at your profile. You really are a funny man. I don't know who Ecodivers is, but if you mean Ecologic then they have lots of cameras. Enjoy yourself.

I received a lot of flack when I first started on SB so I just made the visual say "Not-Certified" to stop the madness.

14 dives? what, are you going for three days? :D

That's why I love the unlimited, fantastic shore diving of Bonaire. I did 29 dives in 4.5 days :D

i had 15 in 3 days, well 16 with that night dive we did at midnight when i got there.

Back
Top Bottom