Anyone in Key Largo ever dove with

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adurso:
Web site is Aguaazuldiving.com. Some dive club members up here in VA had gone with them over Thanksgiving. The four who went had good things to say. I was just curious if anyone else had input as I want to bring my family down there in spring.

I dive Key Largo. There are many local operations there. I looked at this website and believe you can probably do much better on the price by shopping around.

My favorite place is Amy Slate's Amoray. I hope to return in April.

Good Luck!

A good friend who's opinion I've really come to trust recommended Quiescence an operator that he has gone with many times. He said to stay at Kelly's on the Bay they have great sunsets and also have a good dive operation if you would rather dive with them.
Ber :lilbunny:

Another recommendation for Blue Water Divers. We dove with them over Thanksgiving and had a great time. They are friendly, small enough to be personal and will go where you would like to. We dove the Duane one day and the Spiegel Grove the next. Lots of reef dives as well.

lowedaph:
Its none of my business, but I'm curious why you would want to go with a relatively unknown op not even based in Florida, instead of a local operator who actually lives in the Keys?
Local recommendations. Folks in my dive club used them and were very happy. My wife and two children dive, the youngest is 11 and we limit her to 40 fsw. This op will cater to my daughters limits. As far as I know on any other operation my daughter would have to sit out at least one dive per trip.

I don't think that you daughter would need to set out with any operator in the Keys.

Most (unless its a six pack where often the majority picks the sight) will pick a dive site where all divers can dive. Alot of the ops will have scheduled AOW dive days and scheduled OW dive days.

My 14 year old has dove in the keys since she was twelve and never had a problem. You just have to plan ahead.

adurso:
Local recommendations. Folks in my dive club used them and were very happy. My wife and two children dive, the youngest is 11 and we limit her to 40 fsw. This op will cater to my daughters limits. As far as I know on any other operation my daughter would have to sit out at least one dive per trip.
You'll get a feel for whether or not you want to dive with him. It looks as tho you'd have your own private boat and captain, as he only takes out four divers per trip. Nice concept... let us know how it turns out.

KeyLargoBrent:
You'll get a feel for whether or not you want to dive with him. It looks as tho you'd have your own private boat and captain, as he only takes out four divers per trip. Nice concept... let us know how it turns out.
The other advantage I see is the home on the water with the boat right there, I will post trip results. Thanks everyone for your input

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom