Anyone interested in a Big Sur trip?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IIRC, you guys were diving off of Yankee Pt., which is about 15 miles north of Pt. Sur, where Phil usually tries go South of...

Yankee Point?!! That's it, I'm gonna demand a refund :D

Yes I'd go. As for the time frame perhaps some of the more experienced Big Sur divers can chime in. I like the idea of September as it falls around my birthday. :wink:

As for cost, did Phil give you any idea what he would charge for the trip? I think 180 per diver sounds high,

So some more information: I was talking to the Cypress Sea for the prices. The trips are limited to 15 divers even if we charter out the entire boat. So for this year it would be about $150/diver for a three dive charter. A bit more per dive then normal but it is a longer trip.

So some more information: I was talking to the Cypress Sea for the prices. The trips are limited to 15 divers even if we charter out the entire boat. So for this year it would be about $150/diver for a three dive charter. A bit more per dive then normal but it is a longer trip.
Thats not too bad I guess. we had 20 for the last trip. 15 shouldn't be hard to do.

I wonder if we can get enough interest to fill up one of the Truth boats for a channel Island cruise. 3 day channel Island or one day Big sur?

Oh hell lets just quit our day jobs and dive full time!

I am interested, $150 sounds about right. It is a long boat ride though for a day trip.

Wow at that price for three dives with all my diving friends, you can count me in also Mills.... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom