Anyone interested in a Big Sur trip?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

keep calling me mills and you are libel to be left there

Posted via Mobile Device

Okay so someone woke up on the wrong side of the kelp...:D Sorry Miike but your avatar says MikeMill, so I meant no disrespect to calling you that for short...

MikeMill it will be, is that viable? :confused:

Okay so someone woke up on the wrong side of the kelp...:D Sorry Miike but your avatar says MikeMill, so I meant no disrespect to calling you that for short...

MikeMill it will be, is that viable? :confused:

Mike, He does not care to be called that, So I would try calling him.....MIKE!:)

He lets (ME) get away with Mikey once in a while, But that is as far as it goes!

Hey Mike, Mike it will be.... I just hope we don't confuse each other, okay Mike? This is Mike talking to you, signing away Mike...

Mike...

Hope I don't confuse anyone...

Pick a fast boat, if possible. The further south you get (Esalen Institute, and the like) the more....interesting the diving gets. And, yes, I'd like to second the comments about being careful because, if you mess up, help is a long ways off - or will cost a large fortune.

Back
Top Bottom