Closed Anyone looking for parts? AKA ramblings

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I considered this (?) and did a post on it a few years back. I'll see if I can find it.
I believe this might be the one you are thinking of? :) Scubapro MK11 with balanced S600 or S500 or G250

Looks like 6 or 9 parts + the MK17 service kit. (6 if you get the older version chamber parts that use the same spring, washer, and adjustment screw, 9 with the newer versions)

Anybody know if the MK17EVO dry chamber fits on the older MK17s? (I believe on the EVOs, both diaphragm retainers can be R&R with an adjustable wrench in a pinch for emergency travel service)

I’ll cover your membership for a year. Gimme a few days until I get back from Statia.
Thank you for your very very generous offer but as I now have a job I can afford it. Don't yet have a credit card which is current hold up.

Enjoy your last few days🙏🏻

Thank you for your very very generous offer but as I now have a job I can afford it. Don't yet have a credit card which is current hold up.

Enjoy your last few days🙏🏻
Is only atomic you can’t get parts for or all of the Huish family?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom