Anyone need a buddy for this summer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pete,

That's a mighty thorough web site you've got there - very impressive!

Thanks for the kind words! It wasn't a big winter for diving with a storm every 3 days so I had lots of time to write.

Now I need to find time to do the freshwater and down east sites.

Pete

I will start diving up here around may/June just as soon as I get my advanced open taken care of. A group I could split charter fees with or do some shore diving would be great. PM me if any of you are interested.

Ryan

I'm diving wet this summer too. I need to get my newish tanks in the water so I can re-weight myself before I go too crazy with charters, etc. though. Keep me in mind.

One of the LDS, PG Dive, does shore dives every weekend, and they might still be doing the Wed. night night dive too. Good outfit to work with.

Hello,

I've been away from diving for a few years. I'll have some time to devote to it this summer and am looking for some buddies who are open to new divers joining the group. I'm in Rowley, MA and would love to find some people near me. I dive in a wet suit, so it's not yet warm enough for me. :D

Hope to hear from you!

Hey, divechilly and clambake-

I am up by you guys in Salisbury! We should keep in touch as the summer comes upon us. I'll start diving (w/ drysuit!) as soon as I can get the boat in the water, which depends upon when they decide to put to docks in the river. I usually go out of the Merrimac, and sometimes the Rowley River, although with gas prices this year - don't know how far I'll be going! There is nice diving close by, though. I usually go out for lobsters, so if you are into that, we'll have to get together!

-kk

Hey, divechilly and clambake-

I am up by you guys in Salisbury! We should keep in touch as the summer comes upon us. I'll start diving (w/ drysuit!) as soon as I can get the boat in the water, which depends upon when they decide to put to docks in the river. I usually go out of the Merrimac, and sometimes the Rowley River, although with gas prices this year - don't know how far I'll be going! There is nice diving close by, though. I usually go out for lobsters, so if you are into that, we'll have to get together!

-kk

kk,
Sounds like a plan! I would be more than happy to chip in for gas in return for saving time of the hike across to Cape Ann and the hassles of finding parking, hiking from said and suiting up on the beach!! I'm planning on putting my new USIA drysuit through its paces next weekend, and just got my lobster renewal in the mail. Drop me a PM when you're thinking of putting the boat in. I'm happy to lend a hand if I can.

- Rob

shotthebreeze,

I'd be happy to go diving. Stay tuned! I did my classroom and pool work with Boston Harbor also.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom