Anyone planning a dive trip to phuket from 1st to 8th Nov 2007?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geez

There is a pink building at the the corner of Rat u Thit Song Roi Pee and Bangla Road where you guys could settle this. (Thai Kick Boxing stadium)

Your going to scare the guy off who started this thread. We all thought Thailand was "the Land of Smiles"

I think that it is my decision to decide how to market my business. And if you really want to know, this is something you should ask in person or by PM, not like this.
Unless of course you don't ask because you want to know but you would like to make a point somehow?

yeah you are complete right. It is only your decision how to market your business.
I as customer and I hope many more will keep away from your business and similar.

a) you don't know what you book if booking with you

b) a rude style: Instead of: "sorry that we can't tell because of this and that, but blablabla" Maybe when I ask on the boar for milk for my coffee I also get the answer "my decision to decide how to do my business"

So my recommendation: Finger away from such companies, better pay a bit more and get friendly and transparent answers.

you don't know what you book if booking with you
Not true, my guests know the names of the boats way before they make any booking.

a rude style: Instead of: "sorry that we can't tell because of this and that, but blablabla" Maybe when I ask on the boar for milk for my coffee I also get the answer "my decision to decide how to do my business"
Maybe, but I think there is a big difference between guests enquiring about certain things and 'fellow Phuket residents' enquiring about certain things.

better pay a bit more and get friendly and transparent answers.
I can not think of any company here that will give a more personal and detailed answer to enquiries.

Sounds difficult:
Thais: anyway "bad guys"
long stay farangs and farang expats "bad guys"

So if someone from the forum does PM you, do you tell your secret?
And if how do you ensure that they keep it secret?

"Not true, my guests know the names of the boats way before they make any booking."

Your guest, aren't your guests BEFORE they book.

Sounds like really rocket science for me.

Not true, my guests know the names of the boats way before they make any booking.

Maybe, but I think there is a big difference between guests enquiring about certain things and 'fellow Phuket residents' enquiring about certain things.

I can not think of any company here that will give a more personal and detailed answer to enquiries.

Geez.... Steven, you gotta learn to loosen up a lilttle bit. Life just becomes too miserable if you're gonna be this anal. From a customer's point of view, it is of utmost importance for me to know the name of the boat/kind of boat simply because, I'M A PAYING CUSTOMER, it's my entitlement.

There was certainly no reasons at all for your nasty and agressive replies. How you run your business is indeed your perogative but how you project yourself here is really distasteful! For your sake, i hope that you are running your own company and not a salaried employee coz you deserve a sack for representing your company in such a manner.

Before i forget my manners, i thank you for taking time off to reply to my thread. It wasn't the most helpful but hey, at least i now know who NOT to book my liveaboard with.

From a customer's point of view, it is of utmost importance for me to know the name of the boat/kind of boat simply because, I'M A PAYING CUSTOMER, it's my entitlement.
Totally agree, that is why all my enquiring guests (sorry if I caused any confusion h90) know the name.
i thank you for taking time off to reply to my thread. It wasn't the most helpful
You asked if the price you got quoted was reasonable, if I remember correctly I told you it was. I think a helpful answer to your question? The discussion later on had nothing to do with your question any more, the thread got hijacked.

I would add as customer I am really not interested in the boats name and I don't know any of the boats. But if someone is making it secret I get scared. Why is it secret??? Bad quality?? Some tax cheating reason? What else is secret and I just didn't ask the question.

Last time I was in a shop, they tried to sell me a trip, showed pictures of the boat and the name (and told me how great it is), what equipment they have, that it is brand new (thats never true) that the compressor is from Bauer blablabla.
I didn't had the feeling that anything is secret, they would have told me how many times the captain is pulling in his nose if I would have asked.

I consider that is normal.
Think you buy a TV or Car and the sales guy does not tell you the brand name, because else you could check the prices at a different shop.

Geez.... Steven, you gotta learn to loosen up a lilttle bit. Life just becomes too miserable if you're gonna be this anal. From a customer's point of view, it is of utmost importance for me to know the name of the boat/kind of boat simply because, I'M A PAYING CUSTOMER, it's my entitlement.

There was certainly no reasons at all for your nasty and agressive replies. How you run your business is indeed your perogative but how you project yourself here is really distasteful! For your sake, i hope that you are running your own company and not a salaried employee coz you deserve a sack for representing your company in such a manner.

Before i forget my manners, i thank you for taking time off to reply to my thread. It wasn't the most helpful but hey, at least i now know who NOT to book my liveaboard with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom