Anyone up for an Anilao dive on Jan 28?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well my trip keeps changing. Now it looks like I'm heading back to PG instead of Cebu for some training in end of Jan. I'm thinking about heading out to Anilao Friday nite Jan 27 get a full day of diving in on Sat Jan 28. Anyone else going to be in Anilao that weekend?

Can places like aquadventure arrange an airport pickup?

Also, if I want to head off to PG Sat evening, are there any direct bankga's from Anilao or do I need to go to Batangas first?

thanks

Korean Diver:
Also, if I want to head off to PG Sat evening, are there any direct bankga's from Anilao or do I need to go to Batangas first?

You can actually go to PG via Anilao if you're sailing in the morning via the motor bancas, but it's not safe to go there at night since the big boats sail in the evening. So yes, you have to go to the batangas port to get to PG.

I will be there on that weekend, together with some locals. Aquaventure can arrange an airport pick-up for you.

clgsamson:
This will be interesting...K diver meets I divers.

The "I" means Ilonggo, from the visayas region (Negros).

oooh, I hope they don't beat me up and steal my bp/w...:D But what's this ilonngo gathering in anilao?

jonix - that sounds good. saves chip's uncle for being a human mule... also I could pick up any other tags for HK'ers, but let me confirm my travels first...

Spoon:
will be there since its the ilonggo jamboree.

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=124440

btw i cant wait to see you and them orange hasselhoff speedos!
pakkyboy: you're screwed... now you gotta break out the speedos!

spoon: please take pictures! and please keep an eye out for the reefs, no telling what that guy's capable of destroying... er... doing

Jag

Don't ya just hate it when they "drop in"? :D

HASSSELHOFF!
HAESSELHOFF!

LOL... gotta spraypaint my wetsuit orange overnite... alright, you guys got me there... I'll owe spoon and any others that show up a handful of SM's and spare you guys the agony of seeing me in dayglo speedos...

Jag - just have them tie me to the bottom of the bangka so I don't cause any serious damage to the reef...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom