anyone used save-money-diving.com?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whatever man I trust in local dive operators as fresh and quicker information i can get; dive condition, weather and so on. I really hate waiting for emails that they forward from their suppliers. That way is not real professional.

We've also heard strange things about them! ...& we are very disappointed to be inadvertently associated with such poor business practices.

This is a pretty vague statement. Would you please elaborate?

This is a pretty vague statement. Would you please elaborate?

Why?

This thread is populated by very old posts, with members who have not posted in many months, and have very few posts in total.

It paints a perfect image of one of the big downfalls of the internet message board:

- Posters coming on simply to shill :crafty: for an operation and figuring out that SB isn't their market nor worth their time writing in English

- Similarly motivated competitors :eyebrow: posting responses in kind

Look at their post history, read them- not just the total number. SMD hasn't been here since and their website has gone to Thai MP3 Downloads.

:confused: You revived a three year old thread to say that, and - what does it mean?

Where did you get that quote?
No, there was a new post before mine and the other from "themagicsnorkel", which appears to have been deleted.

No, there was a new post before mine and the other from "themagicsnorkel", which appears to have been deleted.
Ah ha, ok - thanks! It seems that magic snorkel has no surviving posts now, but is still registered.

Too bad, too, cause I always wanted a Magic Snorkel. :snorkel2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom