Apeks DST XTX50 and XTX40

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was discussing a single-tank perspective as I don't have experience in diving with twins and the OP was asking for options for single-tank diving.
I know and as I had said DST does not offer better routing than DS4 even with the 5th port.
Hate to repeat myself.

I payed 640 euros on deepstop for the DST with 5th port 2x XTX50 with miflex hoses (210cm + 56cm for backup), backup reg with necklace bungee, inflator hose 56cm, 60cm HP hose and SPG and an Apeks carry bag. Everything with boltsnaps.

I think it was a good deal
Enjoy the regs for the next 20 yrs (minimum) but not sure about the hose.

Enjoy the regs for the next 20 yrs (minimum) but not sure about the hose.
Maybe I could expect the hoses to last 5 years. I will try to inspect them annually with the rest of the reg perhaps with my boroscope

I payed 640 euros on deepstop for the DST with 5th port 2x XTX50 with miflex hoses (210cm + 56cm for backup), backup reg with necklace bungee, inflator hose 56cm, 60cm HP hose and SPG and an Apeks carry bag. Everything with boltsnaps.

I think it was a good deal

Wow!!! €640 That is a crazy good deal. I often check deepstop, 4thelement-diving (not the wetsuit company), and talassadiving for deals like that but have never seen it that cheap. When did you buy that?

Wow!!! €640 That is a crazy good deal. I often check deepstop, 4thelement-diving (not the wetsuit company), and talassadiving for deals like that but have never seen it that cheap. When did you buy that?
A few days ago, i think it was 1st December.
I just checked deepstop and the same set i now at 800 plus euros

Instead of repeating the same statement, could you please explain why it is so indisputable?
I have my own reason as I have both regs for very long time.
I do not expect everyone agrees on everything! And if you do not agree then so be it.
Your choice not mine.

I have my own reason as I have both regs for very long time.
I do not expect everyone agrees on everything! And if you do not agree then so be it.
Your choice not mine.

You may very well have a good reason underlying your opinion that could become a learning opportunity for divers with less experience like me.

You may very well have a good reason underlying your opinion that could become a learning opportunity for divers with less experience like me.
There are so many things in life that are worth knowing or learning!
We are all individual and has different idea on everything.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom