Apeks Egress

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fly N Dive

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, I know that there is another thread that the egress was discussed, but there was nobody who had actually dove one, so I’m looking for some one who has, and can comment on it, thanks in advanced
Fly N Dive

edit: also, is it the same body as the ABS, just with different parts inside?

Not been available in North America since apeks recalled them before most fo them got to the shops. I doubt any have gotten wet. They are similar to but not the same as the ABS and LPO except they are balanced. This would provide alot easier breathing in this style of reg than we are used to. If you are stuck on something of that style, the best one I have tried is the Oceanic swivel.

This is the first I've heard of this model. Is there a link with more info on them?

Why were they recalled?

Dove ,it is awsome nothing like th aqua Lung LPO, this one is worth the extra $50

detroit diver:
This is the first I've heard of this model. Is there a link with more info on them?

Why were they recalled?

Here is a link for the Egress. http://www.apeks.co.uk/home_frameset.htm

Seems that is available in the UK but maybe not in the US. Well I guess I will be looking for something else this spring when I buy my regs.

i was in my lds about 2 weeks ago, and asked if one could be orderd, the answer was yes. guess ill have to follow that up!

Divereh is the body like the abs where it sticks out further on the bottom?
cant tell from the pics :06:

Well that is weird, that was the page that was suppose to be in my link. Oh well, thanks
rescuediver009. Did a little bit of digging and still haven't found anything about the recall, or if they are available in the US.

thanks for the answers

crpntr133:
Did a little bit of digging and still haven't found anything about the recall, or if they are available in the US.
It may not be listed where you can find recalls because it was called back before or so close after the release date that none were out in the field to actually be 'recalled' just my thought. I wouldn't spend too much time worrying though. It will get here when it gets here.

Back
Top Bottom