Apeks Flathead 6 DIN O-ring Size

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sasdasdaf

Reaction score
I have 2 Apeks TX100s (Flathead 6) DIN that I bought from Europe. The DIN fitting o-ring appears smaller than the regular 112 o-rings. Does anyone know the exact size for these so I can order a bunch?

Thanks in advance.

Try the 112. It may look small, but as I recall, I thought that was the right size for them...

I may be wrong, but unless they use a different DIN adapter than what we have over here, i think it is a 112...

Good Luck...

The 112 doesn't fit. I tried it already. It's too big and too thin to fit. A buddy of mine has the Flathead 6 and his takes 112s. Does anyone have the same fitting as mine?

Lots of us have bought DIN adapters for Apeks regulators from either DiveInn (Spain) or SimplyScuba (UK) (I actually have some from each), and I've never run into this.

Can you post a pic of yours and your friends side-by-side?

brian cooper, could you please rephrase. i'm not sure i understand what you wrote.

i will try to post a pic when i have the time. i have a US4 and DS4 that have regular o-rings but 2 Flathead 6s that have funny o-rings.

one was from DiveInn and the other was from a French online retailer whose name escapes me.

I tried taking a picture but the reflection off the first stage made the whole exercise kind of pointless.

Does anyone else have any idea?

Here is the answer, directly from Apeks.

The part number and size of the o rings you need are AP1166, BS111, the material and hardness is EPDM 80 shore. The inside diameter is 11mm and the cross section is 2.62mm.

Back
Top Bottom