Divesoft flow limiter O-ring size?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, and that was only about half of it. I have been very free with loaning my analyzer out, but I think that is over.
Stuart, thanks for letting me use your analyzer over Halloween.. ;-)

I have since gone ahead and purchased the master kit myself; but with the new flow limiter... :-(

Jamie

Stuart, thanks for letting me use your analyzer over Halloween.. ;-)

I have since gone ahead and purchased the master kit myself; but with the new flow limiter... :-(

Jamie

You're welcome. You can still borrow it any time! :D

I actually messaged Joe Bosquez a few months ago about my brilliant idea of putting a gauge on the flow restrictor. Then he told me the old one already had that :(.

There went my first million in the scuba industry.

Plus side of the new one is it doesn't have the ball bering that gets lost.

I actually messaged Joe Bosquez a few months ago about my brilliant idea of putting a gauge on the flow restrictor. Then he told me the old one already had that :(.

Did he say why they eliminated that feature?? Having the gauge on the flow limiter is SO nice!

I mean, I guess now you/we have the option to do a DIN-gauge-DIN piece that you screw the flow limiter into and then screw that into your tank valve. But, that's going to make it really, stupidly, long.

Did he say why they eliminated that feature?? Having the gauge on the flow limiter is SO nice!

I mean, I guess now you/we have the option to do a DIN-gauge-DIN piece that you screw the flow limiter into and then screw that into your tank valve. But, that's going to make it really, stupidly, long.

I use this in my garage. Not very portable. The "T" doesn't work on 300bar valves either.

IMG_20231219_174031.jpg

He didn't aside from the "but the new one doesn't have the ball that gets lost." Not sure if one is dependent on the other.

I would have really liked an integrated one while doing bailout and portable bank filling for an expedition last summer!

The downside to the new one is it's reverse of what you'd think it would be. Three trimix instructors on a boat in the middle of nowhere without internet access were left scratching our heads trying to figure out how to make that damn thing work before one of us finally broke down and read the manual.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom