Dive Soft Solo ProFlow Limiter hose connector o-ring size, material and durometer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rvojr

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone know the specs of the analyzer hose connector o-ring that goes into the flow limiter? Thank you. Mine wore after a while and is now leaking. I'm hoping it isn't an obscure metric o-ring. I looked on Divesoft's website and only found the rebuild o-ring kit.

Attachments

• analyzer hose.jpg
    analyzer hose.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 49
Divesoft got back to me quickly.:

The size you need is 4mm inside diameter by 1mm cross section. A 70 shore oring works better than a 90. A sheen of PTFE lubricant (krytox, christolube, tribolube, etc) before installing the oring will protect it and make it last longer. Mcmaster Carr does carry them as well.​

I would hit my local Ace hardware. They have a rather amazing amount of this stuff.
After instant gratification fails, order McMaster.

Thanks for posting this (and the response from Divesoft. I also lost one of those little o-rings and nothing I had would fit.

I guess I'll order a lifetime supply of these. :)

Thanks for posting this (and the response from Divesoft. I also lost one of those little o-rings and nothing I had would fit.

I guess I'll order a lifetime supply of these. :)

I have a pack of 50 sitting on my counter and I'll let you know that they work and the McMaster number if it's easier.

I may have specified it wrong using their info. The top one is the original on the hose connector. The newer ones are larger but after trying still work. I splurged and got viton ones.

Chemical-Resistant Viton® Fluoroelastomer O-Ring, Super-Resilient, 1 mm Wide, 4 mm ID
1295N116

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 49

Back
Top Bottom