Apeks reg question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grajan

Contributor
Reaction score
I want to switch the yellow cover plate and chin plate from my ATX40 to my ATX200.

Can this be done easily - without risk of damage - or do I need to head to my LDS?

Thanks

Its not too bad, just be careful to disengage the little clips that hold the "chin plate" in place, or you will snap them off, and then have to buy a new one. The cover just unscrews...

Good Luck...

So... wait a minute, you are going to make the 200 an octo??? and make your 40 the primary???

LUBOLD8431 once bubbled...
So... wait a minute, you are going to make the 200 an octo??? and make your 40 the primary???
More likely make the ATX200 more visible for donating from the mouth... just my guess. I did the same thing with my TX40/50 combo.

Scubaroo once bubbled...
More likely make the ATX200 more visible for donating from the mouth... just my guess. I did the same thing with my TX40/50 combo.

So did I. I don't want someone to grab the bright yellow reg under my chin by accident. I put the blue (why the hell is the TX40 blue?) one in the bungee.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom