Apollo Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ddown

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just picked up a used suit and what a great product. I have owned and dove and Oceanic Flex, DUI CF200, OS Systems and now this suit I love it. I dive cold water a lot and have found for me I prefer a neoprene suit for overall warmth and comfort. This suit rocks. Is Apollo able to provide service if needed I plan onthis being my last drysuit I have finnally found my suit. Love the Latex seals and the vented boots are no big deal if you want just turn off vents any suggstions for a good dryglove system for the suit? and links or recommended service centers If needed. BTW this used suit had five dives on it.:popcorn: Great attention to detail on workmanship.

ddown:
I just picked up a used suit and what a great product. I have owned and dove and Oceanic Flex, DUI CF200, OS Systems and now this suit I love it. I dive cold water a lot and have found for me I prefer a neoprene suit for overall warmth and comfort. This suit rocks. Is Apollo able to provide service if needed I plan onthis being my last drysuit I have finnally found my suit. Love the Latex seals and the vented boots are no big deal if you want just turn off vents any suggstions for a good dryglove system for the suit? and links or recommended service centers If needed. BTW this used suit had five dives on it.:popcorn: Great attention to detail on workmanship.
Excellent neoprene suit. I know one of our dealers also sells Apollo and they use the Si Tech dry glove system.

Congratulations on picking up a great suit with few dives. Jerry Langan of USIA knows quite a bit about all styles of drysuits and I would second his comments regarding the
Si Tech dry glove system. Our Authorized service center is:

Underwater Sports, Inc. Service Dept. (call first)
10545 Aurora Ave., N.
Seattle, WA 98133
Ph (800) 252-7177
E-mail: uws@underwatersports.com

The folks at Underwater Sports maintain a full service center. They have been factory trained, in Japan, on the Apollo Suits. More info @: www.underwatersports.com

Best wishes for lots of safe diving.

Thanks I found out I'm getting sprung outta here a month early should be diving agin by the end of may.

THanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom