April 04-09 Tubbataha

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hammerhead

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
PPDers,

I just got an email for Asiadivers in Puerto Galera - they are still looking for 2 people (definite) to 4 people (probable) to fill the Tristar to Tubbataha April 4th to 9th. You probably all know this, but if you can afford it, this is the dog's ******** of a dive location.

I'm definitely on this trip, but it looks like my original plan of doing back-to-back trips isn't going to work:crying: . Still, one trip better than none hey?:pftroest:

If anyone's interested, PM me and I can pass on the details. And no, I don't work for them (more's the pity...).

Cheers,

Yeah, I sent contact details but nothing back yet - fancy it, Jag?

thanks for the offer but i just got invited to dive tuba for free as part as an all expense paid german expedition:) yeyyyy!!!

How the hell did you wangle that????????????????????

Tell you what, I'll send you that book back and take your place on the liveaboard - fair deal?

thepurplehammerhead:
How the hell did you wangle that????????????????????

Tell you what, I'll send you that book back and take your place on the liveaboard - fair deal?

my company exports philippine products to the states and some prospective european countries. lets just say that my sponsors decided to get on my good side. they booked the enitire livaboard (apparently they are all divers) dint know that before and i suggested diving. they snagged the bait. It was either the livaboard or having a tryst with a certain starlet. :D

oh after tuba its going to be the wild and rugged spratly islands!

Spoon:
my company exports philippine products to the states and some prospective european countries. lets just say that my sponsors decided to get on my good side. they booked the enitire livaboard (apparently they are all divers) dint know that before and i suggested diving. they snagged the bait. It was either the livaboard or having a tryst with a certain starlet. :D

WOW COOL!

good choice... tubba's a bit more expensive than getting a starlet... more memorable too

Jag

shugar:
WOW COOL!

good choice... tubba's a bit more expensive than getting a starlet... more memorable too

Jag

dont wanna get into details but i aint into that paid crap! at least not now that im taken:) so naturally the tuba trip was the only option.:D

Spoon:

daya! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom