Aqua Lung/Whites Fusion P-valve Install

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The sport skin is stretchy enough you may not need to plumb it through.

My mistake was using the same size hole punch for the tech skin. Sometimes the valve hides away inside the skin and i have to reset it. Not a big deal.

UPDATE 8/26/18: It's still working. Zero issues. No leaks. Many many dives in very harsh environments. I am still using the same gaskets I cut back when I first did the install. I have taken it apart multiple times to clean and it always goes back together smoothly.

This is clearly the best way to install a p valve on this suit - it's just flawless.

Enjoy your diving.

But with your valve I can see it being a problem to manipulate through the Sport skin, and maybe impossible with a thicker skin like the Bullet or Tech.

Fusion Tech skin is no problem. Turning the valve through the skin is trivial.

I know this is an old thread, but I just got a Dive Rite balanced relief valve and I have a quick question. I'll be installing it in my Aqualung Fusion One drysuit and I want to do it without using any glue or adhesive like you all. Did any of you reinforce the area with a drysuit patch, like Skdvr did here?

P-Valve Install in Fusion

Thanks for your help!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom