Aqualung i3 Dimension to be used for tech training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have never gone out on the Fling and did not know about the inshore rigs. I will check them out. I've been to the lake in Huntsville (blue lagoon). Very good visibility but theres no marine life. Just went to Twin lake this weekend and never want to be back.... Terrible visibility. Thank you for your input. I will take your advice and think thoroughly before joining the technical life

No marine life? Terrible viz? You either want to dive and you'll do it whatever the conditions or you'll just dive when conditions are "perfect" - which means it's possible you'll dive a lot less, which means your skills won't improve as they should.

Your choice.

No marine life? Terrible viz? You either want to dive and you'll do it whatever the conditions or you'll just dive when conditions are "perfect" - which means it's possible you'll dive a lot less, which means your skills won't improve as they should.

Your choice.

Thanks. I'll take your advice

Rig dives are usually great, you should try one.

Is this the flower garden trip you are referring to?

Is this the flower garden trip you are referring to?
They usually do a rig dive on that trip, but I'm talking about day trips to the inshore rigs. I have never actually managed to get one of these to go (I live in Albuquerque) but like the ones they talk about here: Ultra Dive Texas Gulf Scuba Diving at it's Best Based in Houston, departing from Freeport and Galveston, Texas There are other people who do this, these guys just showed up at the top of the search results.

I was at a fundraiser this weekend for cancer research. One of the things they sold at auction was an I3. I was hoping they'd raffle it off and I'd win it. I'd use for my next rescue class where the students cut me out of the gear with their shears and EEZY Cuts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom