Aqualung Legend "2nd stage only"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was thinking to use just black permanent marker to my legend octos purge cover, if decide to bungee it. Should work?

If all you want is the second stage only, ask your dealer to sell you part# 129080.

It is what you are looking for. :wink:

Yes, he can order only the second stage. Infact you may be able to purchase it directly on the aqualung web site, you may have to pick it up there but it wil prevent him from saying he can't order it alone.

Part# 1209080 is the legend lx, not the octo, so you will not have to change anything.
Hallmac is absolutely correct. To summarize your choices:
  1. Buy a regular black Legend LX (with inhalation adj knob) second stage (part #129080)
  2. Buy a regular black Legend second stage (part #129104)
  3. Buy a Legend Octo from Leisurepro or Dive Inn and then replace the yellow purge cover with a black one
Opting for #1 or #2 through an authorized Aqualung dealer will allow you to obtain the free-parts-for-life warranty service.

Maybe I'm stupid, but I haven't been able to figure out how to order non-standard reg parts (2nd stage only "black" regs, octos, or other reg pieces) via Aqualung's online ordering system.

Maybe I'm stupid, but I haven't been able to figure out how to order non-standard reg parts (2nd stage only "black" regs, octos, or other reg pieces) via Aqualung's online ordering system.

I doubt your intelligence is in question, I have not tried nor even visited the sight, I just pickup the phone and call them. :wink: It may not be possible. I'll have to go look and see if it is.

If all you want is the second stage only, ask your dealer to sell you part# 129080.
Thanks for the useful post. Exactly what I was looking for.

Back
Top Bottom