Aqualung Legend LX for the beginner diver....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a Legend as well and am very happy with it , I too get some noise from it when breathed thru at the surface , but as soon as it is immersed in water it immediatly stops. I recently had mine annualed and noticed that it seemed louder at first so I had my LDS look at it again and everything was fine. After a couple of dives it goes away.
Dan

I own two Legend sets which I switch off every 175-200 dives (as one gets serviced I dont quite diving) and put about 500 dives a year on the set. I also own an Atomic B2, Scubapro Mk17 and a handful of TUSA regs and I prefer the Legend to them all. My experience is that the Legend does make a honking/wierd flapping sort of noise on the surface which does not happen under water. I wouldnt be worried at all but as has been pointed out it does not hurt to have a service technician check the regulator set over for irregularities if this makes anyone feel better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom